- Not taken, allocated, or assigned: vacant and unappropriated landMore example sentences
- If the original Lease Price does not exceed the Lease Price payable by the incoming lessee, the outgoing Lessee would receive a refund of the Lease Deposit plus any unappropriated amount of the Total Rent.
- ‘The right to appropriate the unappropriated waters of the natural streams of the state for beneficial use in order of priority shall never be denied,’ the settlers wrote.
- In such case he is saying that since there is no unappropriated land available there can be no ‘natural’ wage, or at least it cannot be measured by the method George suggests.
More definitions of unappropriatedDefinition of unappropriated in:
- The US English dictionary