Not open to disagreement; indisputable: unarguable proof of conspiracy
More example sentences
- I think he just thought that was an unanswerable, unarguable position - as indeed it is.
- Obesity is the plainest, most obvious and unarguable example of an individual problem that you could imagine.
- It is now clear and unarguable that there is a direct relationship between food advertising to children, poor diet, and rising levels of obesity and diabetes.
- Example sentences
- Grundy was the odds-on favourite, the Epsom and Irish Derby winner and unarguably the best three-year-old colt of his generation and possibly the best 10f-12f horse since Mill Reef.
- There follows the concession that, yes, the American troops were very very bad, but nevertheless ‘the improvement is still, unarguably, the difference between night and day’.
- In summary, in addition to all the other arguments canvassed above, it is by no means unarguably correct that Australia's mandatory detention regime for asylum seekers breaches the ICCPR.
Definition of unarguable in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.