- Not open to disagreement; indisputable: unarguable proof of conspiracyMore example sentences
- I think he just thought that was an unanswerable, unarguable position - as indeed it is.
- Obesity is the plainest, most obvious and unarguable example of an individual problem that you could imagine.
- It is now clear and unarguable that there is a direct relationship between food advertising to children, poor diet, and rising levels of obesity and diabetes.
- More example sentences
- Grundy was the odds-on favourite, the Epsom and Irish Derby winner and unarguably the best three-year-old colt of his generation and possibly the best 10f-12f horse since Mill Reef.
- There follows the concession that, yes, the American troops were very very bad, but nevertheless ‘the improvement is still, unarguably, the difference between night and day’.
- In summary, in addition to all the other arguments canvassed above, it is by no means unarguably correct that Australia's mandatory detention regime for asylum seekers breaches the ICCPR.
More definitions of unarguableDefinition of unarguable in:
- The US English dictionary