- 1Not placed in a neat, attractive, or required order: she threw a bonnet over her unarranged hairMore example sentences
- Wishlessness is a state of mind the content of which is to be relaxed, open, tolerant, unarranged, untidied, going-with-the-flow.
- At first the seeds lay mingled without order; but nous set the unarranged matter into motion, and thereby created out of chaos an orderly world.
- Her face was careless and unarranged.
- 2Not organized or planned in advance: fees on unarranged overdraftsMore example sentences
- A customer can choose to opt for a payday loan and that is agreed borrowing, rather than unarranged borrowing.
- Unarranged overdrafts cost 50p per day.
- The cameras are a useful tool for making sure there aren't parties or unarranged sleepovers while you are away.