- Not mentioned or coherently expressed: previously unarticulated angerMore example sentences
- Her technique hinges on the unarticulated and the tenuously suggestive, even the subliminal.
- In an odd way, the eagerness of existential aliens in both plays to forge a bond with the official Venetian alien serves to underscore an unarticulated affinity felt between two sets of men.
- Eliot's protagonist speaks aloud, to himself and to his readers, relying on unarticulated but implicit similarities between his situation and theirs.
More definitions of unarticulatedDefinition of unarticulated in:
- The US English dictionary