- Not connected or associated: the issue is being raised by thousands of unassociated individualsMore example sentences
- Seventy-one of the monitored patients were treated with glucocorticoids, associated or unassociated with azathioprine or cyclophosphamide, and the remaining 39 patients were untreated.
- A broad panel of 14 tumor suppressor genes, both associated and unassociated with neoplasia, were selected for microdissection-based genotyping.
- He or she may be long gone and therefore unassociated with the demise of the victim; alternatively, time to create the impression of chronic illness can deceive the physician.
More definitions of unassociatedDefinition of unassociated in:
- The US English dictionary