- 1Not noticed or dealt with: her behaviour went unnoticed and unattended toMore example sentences
- Melodies are left unattended to wither and die in the heat of the lights, and perish they almost inevitably do.
- Have we ever looked at human lives and felt our hearts break, not because of the sins committed but because of the potential left unattended?
- It was a terrible situation that eventually could prove fatal if left unattended, at least in her situation.
- 2Not supervised or looked after: it is not acceptable for parents to leave children unattended at that age an unattended vehicleMore example sentences
- The thief struck in Brayton Lane at about 11.40 am yesterday when the driver left the van unattended to deliver a package.
- Never leave handbag unattended in shopping trolleys or dangling from pushchairs/wheelchair handles
- Never leave a hot stove, space heater or lit candles unattended.