- Not attested or recorded: the burial of horses is rare and unattested anywhere else on mainland GreeceMore example sentences
- Perhaps less than 50 were really otherwise unattested.
- Note that those like Mack, who can be awarded respect for their hypotheses of documents otherwise unattested, are not at an advantage over our thesis.
- Some have falsely taken evidence of change in the 2nd and 3rd centuries as a "guilt by association" validation of unattested changes in the 1st.
More definitions of unattestedDefinition of unattested in:
- The US English dictionary