- 1(Of a garment) without a belt.More example sentences
- He was wearing white and blue silk robes, which were unbelted.
- His shirt was untucked and unbelted, and hung open at the chest.
- It was only now that Maple realized Doriel could probably see right up her unbelted shift.
- 2Not wearing a belt, in particular a vehicle seat belt.More example sentences
- Among adult drivers who were belted, 22% of the children in the same vehicle were unbelted.
- These results from a US cohort of more than 150 000 car occupants during collisions are consistent with the hypothesis that unbelted car occupants become projectiles within a vehicle on collision.
- The relative risk of death for drivers who were belted, compared with unbelted drivers, was 0.35.
More definitions of unbeltedDefinition of unbelted in:
- The US English dictionary