- 1Not able to be bent; stiff: unbendable ski polesMore example sentences
- Choose a tool with unbendable metal.
- We headed home, me now with two fingers now swollen to the size of German sausages and utterly unbendable and a deep, abiding worry over the condition of my hand.
- During the action Hamilton's left wrist was shattered, an injury which left the fingers in his hand shrivelled and unbendable.
- 1.1Not able to be changed or adapted: rigid, unbendable rules obeying his commands with unbendable allegianceMore example sentences
- After being so long without her child, her ladyship's mind was not unbendable.
- She made the best parts of the modern world fit into Butcher Hollow's unbendable pieties and unbreakable family bonds, making feminism transferrable to Middle America in the process.
- Conservative evangelicals fear that a younger generation is straying from unbendable biblical truths.
More definitions of unbendableDefinition of unbendable in:
- The US English dictionary