- Not blessed: to us, unblessed with our own children, he was almost a sonMore example sentences
- Left unclaimed and unblessed, biotechnology is frightening.
- They considered the skinny, the pale and the flabby with the same mixture of contempt, disdain and pity that a prim Christian mother feels for a single teenage girl and her unblessed bastard in a hand-me-down pushchair.
- The Synod will not lift a claw to defend an unblessed planet.
More definitions of unblessedDefinition of unblessed in:
- The US English dictionary