- Conduct (a test or experiment) in such a way that it is no longer blind: this lets the subject know that he’s been taking beta-carotene, which unblinds the study (as adjective unblinded) safety data may come from unblinded, uncontrolled studiesMore example sentences
- Some of the patients in the control group who did not achieve resolution of the wart following the placebo injection were unblinded and given Candida antigen injections.
- Study personnel were unblinded to subject assignment.
- That is correct, and we have not unblinded the study.
More definitions of unblindDefinition of unblind in:
- The US English dictionary