- Not feeling or showing embarrassment or shame: a comedy of manners, encased in the most unblushing melodrama unblushing vice and licentiousnessMore example sentences
- The real highlight is an insert-like section, ‘The New Age of Terror,’ which takes an unblushing look at state persecution down through the ages, juxtaposed against the war porn of today.
- Ron Curran, a dogged, award-winning investigator and unblushing idealist who helped establish the L.A. Weekly's reputation for hard-edged, relevant local reporting, died this week at 43 in his Huntington Beach home.
- His unblushing reversals and evasions are underpinned not only by opportunism and a contempt for truth-telling, but also by conservative convictions and what appears to be a deep rooted reverence for the rich.
- More example sentences
- They were brutalised by miscreants uninhibited by the police, their women unblushingly molested; and Muslim men, women and children, in a travesty of justice, were burned alive.
- The same feeling of over-ripe decadence is conveyed in Late Nawabi poetry, which is some of the most unblushingly fleshy and sensual ever written by Muslim poets.
- What little story there is exists partly thanks to actor Neve Campbell, herself a trained dancer, who has unblushingly cast herself in the leading role, and is also credited as a producer.
More definitions of unblushingDefinition of unblushing in:
- The US English dictionary