- Lacking concern about something: she was unbothered by the mess in the sinkMore example sentences
- Here we find England quiet and presumably unbothered by Africa, its supermarket car parks full, life going on as normal.
- Children are left uninterrupted, undistracted, unbothered; their distinctness and separateness are respected.
- He was stretched out on top of the Barren Tavern's roof, hands folded behind his head, looking as peaceful and unbothered as was possible to look.
More definitions of unbotheredDefinition of unbothered in:
- The US English dictionary