- 1(Of a product) not bearing a brand name: unbranded computer systemsMore example sentences
- Critics will argue that this image is false and that unbranded products are just as good.
- A lot of people think you can reach this community by delivering a dumbed-down, unbranded product.
- The general public may still insist, on, say, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, but they'll happily eat the unbranded products when they're in a hotel.
- 2(Of livestock) not branded with the owner’s mark.More example sentences
- Update: apparently the wine-industry meaning has taken over entirely from the unbranded cattle and first-time criminals, at least among some Australians.
More definitions of unbrandedDefinition of unbranded in:
- The US English dictionary