- (Especially of a dead body) not buried.More example sentences
- He ordered her to cast his unburied body into the middle of the public square.
- The fighting was some of the worst in the war, with wounded being hit again as they lay on stretchers, and the smell of unburied bodies polluting the position.
- A few months later other concentration camps are liberated - among them Bergen-Belsen, where thousands of unburied bodies are strewn over the ground.
More definitions of unburiedDefinition of unburied in:
- The US English dictionary