- (Of an action) done without full consideration of the likely consequences: a hasty, uncalculated decisionMore example sentences
- The whole thing had been completely improvised and uncalculated.
- His age and the isolated and uncalculated nature of his offences counted in his favour but he can still consider himself fortunate to be a free man.
- Joe's actions at the rescue are impulsive, uncalculated, and even noble.
More definitions of uncalculatedDefinition of uncalculated in:
- The US English dictionary