- (Of a cheque or money order) not yet cashed.More example sentences
- One widow, she said, was carrying around $900,000 in uncashed cheques; another confessed to spending $15,000 on designer clothes.
- There are no chequebooks and uncashed cheques lying around, waiting to vanish into the black hole where keys, biros and odd socks also mysteriously disappear.
- During the purge of the house, the cleaners found £130 in lost change and £120 in uncashed cheques.
More definitions of uncashedDefinition of uncashed in:
- The US English dictionary