- Not able to be caught, in particular (of an athlete or sports team) not able or likely to be equalled or bettered.More example sentences
- If there is contact that would be considered pass interference but the ball clearly is uncatchable, no penalty is called.
- He came on to the ball beautifully and with two to beat and a couple of yards of wing space to do it in he sped off on an uncatchable 60 metre dash to run round and under the posts, sensibly laying on the conversion for Cadman.
- No pass interference, the ball is uncatchable!
More definitions of uncatchableDefinition of uncatchable in:
- The US English dictionary