Definition of uncertified in English:
1Not officially recognized as having a certain status or meeting certain standards: uncertified accountants
More example sentences
- The Baker ruling apparently supports Salvadore's cause, as courts now recognize that Canadian-born children of uncertified immigrants have an interest in their parents' situation.
- ‘Clearly the uncertified software is illegal,’ Sadler said Thursday.
- Under EU and Irish law, it is illegal to market uncertified seed.
1.1Not attested or confirmed in a formal statement.
- These as yet uncertified figures, Ferrari Enzo territory, are far from the whole point.
- Apparently, certified false info is better than uncertified correct info.
- Although still uncertified, the numbers announced today show a decisive victory for Iraq's Shiite population.
Words that rhyme with uncertifiedunfortified • unjustified
Definition of uncertified in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan