Definition of unchallengeable in English:
Not able to be disputed, opposed, or defeated: the unchallengeable truth of these basic facts
More example sentences
- Government officials have also challenged high court rights to have any review power over the issue of detention or preventative orders, declaring that the regime's authority is absolute and unchallengeable.
- These powers include unrestricted and essentially unchallengeable authority to arrest and kill people in ‘carrying out their duties.’
- However, that it is now a constitutional document of some sort is an unchallengeable assertion within the New Zealand context.
- Example sentences
- Most Germans saw their culture as unchallengeably bourgeois-liberal.
- You might say those are the only two unchallengeably true facts that apply to every human being on this planet.
- He clearly and unchallengeably stands out as the purest great man in universal history.
Definition of unchallengeable in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan