Not changing; remaining the same: the party stood for unchanging principles
More example sentences
- She has remained still, unchanging, as change has swept through the world around her.
- Just as the beauty of movie stars cannot last very long, the standards of outward beauty have never remained unchanging.
- Such patriotism was remarkably sustained, though not unchanging, continuing through to the end of the war.
consistent, constant, regular, even, uniform, unvarying, predictable, stable, steady, fixed, permanent, perpetual, eternal;
sustained, lasting, persistent, uninterrupted, continuous, continual, ceaseless, incessant, unceasing, never-ending, non-stop, interminable, unabating, unabated, unrelieved, unremitting, relentless
- More example sentences
- God may unchangingly bring about historical changes.
- In narratives by English writers from the time of Margery Kempe, the litany of discomfort, hazard, and mortal peril echoes almost unchangingly down the centuries, muting fainter sounds of pleasure.
- In this context, there have been few studies of the Paris region, since urban and economic geographers have been reluctant to analyze a metropolis that has been described as unchangingly monocentric.