- (Especially of a note or coin) that has not been in circulation.More example sentences
- An official order form for the 2004 uncirculated coin set can be received from the Central Bank & Financial Services Authority of Ireland by phoning 1890 307 607.
- Collectors of everything from uncirculated coins to Parker shotguns agree that there are three criteria in determining the worth of a collector's item - rarity, authenticity and quality.
- This reduces the price, even if the coin is uncirculated.
More definitions of uncirculatedDefinition of uncirculated in:
- The US English dictionary