- 1(Of a boy or man) not circumcised.More example sentences
- The results suggest that there are few self-reported differences in sexual health between circumcised and uncircumcised men.
- The trial was therefore stopped and the uncircumcised men were offered circumcision.
- Several studies reported that circumcised boys were between 10 to 39 times less likely to develop urinary tract infections during infancy than uncircumcised boys.
- 1.1 • archaic Irreligious or heathen.More example sentences
- Ye are an unruly obstinate people, whose hearts are unreformed and uncircumcised.
- It is less painful to contemplate a Jesus, a Bar Kokhba or any other Jew punished under humane Israelite law than his abandonment to the cruel caprice of uncircumcised Rome.
More definitions of uncircumcisedDefinition of uncircumcised in:
- The US English dictionary