Definition of uncircumcised in English:
1(Of a boy or man) not circumcised.
- The results suggest that there are few self-reported differences in sexual health between circumcised and uncircumcised men.
- The trial was therefore stopped and the uncircumcised men were offered circumcision.
- Several studies reported that circumcised boys were between 10 to 39 times less likely to develop urinary tract infections during infancy than uncircumcised boys.
1.1 archaic Irreligious or heathen.
- Ye are an unruly obstinate people, whose hearts are unreformed and uncircumcised.
- It is less painful to contemplate a Jesus, a Bar Kokhba or any other Jew punished under humane Israelite law than his abandonment to the cruel caprice of uncircumcised Rome.
Definition of uncircumcised in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan