1(Of a boy or man) not circumcised.
- The results suggest that there are few self-reported differences in sexual health between circumcised and uncircumcised men.
- The trial was therefore stopped and the uncircumcised men were offered circumcision.
- Several studies reported that circumcised boys were between 10 to 39 times less likely to develop urinary tract infections during infancy than uncircumcised boys.
1.1 archaic Irreligious or heathen.
- It is less painful to contemplate a Jesus, a Bar Kokhba or any other Jew punished under humane Israelite law than his abandonment to the cruel caprice of uncircumcised Rome.
- Ye are an unruly obstinate people, whose hearts are unreformed and uncircumcised.
- Example sentences
- Among other verses from both the Old and New Testaments, Newman quotes 1 Corinthians 7:19: ‘circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.’
Definition of uncircumcised in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.