- 1Unclothed; naked: unclad beauties in tropical poolsMore example sentences
- Cindy's partly unclad body was found on her mother's bed.
- Nonetheless, the upper body is left unclad, in what to the Western view is an apparent paradox.
- It's mostly relating to unclad pop and sports stars and/or free music, anyway.
- 2Not provided with cladding: unclad girdersMore example sentences
- Funding is still needed to complete the rear part, a concrete shell as yet unclad.
- The unclad product is furnished in alloys having a low melting temperature.
- With its lack of heating, concrete floor and unclad walls, this has to be the coldest gallery south of Helsinki.
More definitions of uncladDefinition of unclad in:
- The US English dictionary