- The state of being dirty: general uncleanliness in schoolsMore example sentences
- Bright fluorescent lighting, self service, general uncleanliness and unsavoury smells are all part of the attraction and charm.
- So, to start the place smelled like mildew and general uncleanliness.
- After every episode, she finds herself scrubbing away, Lady Macbeth-like, trying to get the feeling of uncleanliness off her.
More definitions of uncleanlinessDefinition of uncleanliness in:
- The US English dictionary