- 1(Of the sky) not dark or overcast: you wake up to sunshine and unclouded skiesMore example sentences
- Everything pointed to the fact that we were going to find catching fish tough - and the weather certainly didn't give us any assistance, with changeable winds all day and mostly an unclouded sky!
- On an unclouded summer night, if you lie on the moonlit beach and listen carefully, you can hear a symphony of nature mixed from the sound of waves raking the shingle and the murmuring wind.
- They remain fixed - a bright unclouded blue - on the middle distance.
- 2Not troubled or spoiled by anything: six months of unclouded happinessMore example sentences
- He confided once that it had been a visit of singular and unclouded happiness which left an ineffaceable impression.
- Her setting out in life, like the rising of a fair morning, was unclouded and promising.
- It first appeared in Creation magazine, which is a great way to keep your thinking on a whole host of issues clear, unclouded and thoroughly Biblical.
More definitions of uncloudedDefinition of unclouded in:
- The US English dictionary