verb[with object] Computing
- Change (a piece of text within a program) from being a comment to be part of the program that is run by the computer.More example sentences
- You can uncomment those lines separately, to verify the type of compiler error you'll see when trying each, proving the inherent safety of events over delegates in this situation.
- When testing, you can uncomment the 30-second test line to make sure everything's working properly, but be sure to comment it back out before trying to catch a show.
- To enable POP3, you have to uncomment the pop3 entry on the file/etc/inetd.conf.
More definitions of uncommentDefinition of uncomment in:
- The US English dictionary