- Not making, intended to make, or allowing a profit: they are producing a glossy magazine at a cost that is totally uncommercialMore example sentences
- I did feel pressure to make the movie personal and idiosyncratic, even if it meant being uncommercial or making some viewers scratch their heads and go, ‘What the hell was that?’
- The trade-off is, I get to go make something uncommercial that will probably lose money.
- These were independent works, shot mostly with actors unknown outside Denmark, dismissed as perverse and uncommercial and thus poorly distributed beyond Europe.
More definitions of uncommercialDefinition of uncommercial in:
- The US English dictionary