- The state of being rare or unusual: the relative uncommonness of the nameMore example sentences
- It is not the uncommonness of the diction or phrasing but the uncommonness of the sentiment and appropriate expression that accounts for eloquence.
- Our admiration of 'em does not so much arise out of their Greatness as Uncommonness.
- The uncommonness of the latter three species in the state is reason enough to warrant monitoring their known populations.
More definitions of uncommonnessDefinition of uncommonness in:
- The US English dictionary