- 1Not changed from a gas or vapour to a liquid: water in gaseous or uncondensed formMore example sentences
- Uncondensed exhaust gas may be routed from first collection vessel 470 through heated tempered glass tubing to a second collection vessel 475.
- A "bubbling chamber" is a flask where uncondensed gases are derived during the process of synthesis.
- The return of the uncondensed steam would involve not only the return of the charge of heat contained in that steam, but also the return of all the energy which the vapor had yielded during its expansion.
- 2Not shortened or compressed; whole: the uncondensed editionMore example sentences
- There is way too much material to wade through in LaFave's uncondensed volume.
- In Shakespeare's uncondensed edition the killing is done by dispatched assassins.
- You should see the uncondensed version.