Definition of unconfident in English:
Not confident; hesitant: the airmen were young, but not unconfident very young people may have an unconfident approach
More example sentences
- It's very hard at the moment to read that mood, but it's uncertain, slightly fearful, unconfident.
- Where post-Cold War politics seemed uncertain and unconfident, Islamic fundamentalism promised firm rules, a coherent sense of identity, and a sense of belonging to a global Islamic community.
- Yeah, like I said, like in the beginning, I was pretty nervous and unconfident playing the first match in such a long time.
- 1unconfidently adverb
- Example sentences
- I'm unconfidently predicting that the Supreme Court will not cite to any foreign decisions this term.
- We crept unconfidently down the uneven stairs and I saw that we were the only women.
- Even today, the old manufacturing firms in India continue to be hobbled by these decades of protection: they look fearfully and unconfidently upon the outside world.
Definition of unconfident in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.