Definition of unconfident in English:
Not confident; hesitant: the airmen were young, but not unconfident very young people may have an unconfident approach
More example sentences
- It's very hard at the moment to read that mood, but it's uncertain, slightly fearful, unconfident.
- Where post-Cold War politics seemed uncertain and unconfident, Islamic fundamentalism promised firm rules, a coherent sense of identity, and a sense of belonging to a global Islamic community.
- Yeah, like I said, like in the beginning, I was pretty nervous and unconfident playing the first match in such a long time.
- Example sentences
- I'm unconfidently predicting that the Supreme Court will not cite to any foreign decisions this term.
- We crept unconfidently down the uneven stairs and I saw that we were the only women.
- Even today, the old manufacturing firms in India continue to be hobbled by these decades of protection: they look fearfully and unconfidently upon the outside world.
Definition of unconfident in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan