- 1Not right or reasonable: the unconscionable conduct of his sonMore example sentences
- The Trade Practices Act is basically about misleading or deceptive conduct, or unconscionable conduct.
- The obstacles in the way to achieve such benefits, with cleaner fuels, continue to include a compromised political will coupled with unconscionable corporate conduct.
- I think it's important that Government has the correct laws in place, and say where unconscionable conduct does occur, that action can be taken.
- 1.1Unreasonably excessive: shareholders have had to wait an unconscionable time for the facts to be establishedMore example sentences
- The former MBA students said the tuition increase was ‘unfair, unreasonable and unconscionable,’ and the university failed to consult them.
- The more radical elements of the gay community place unreasonable and unconscionable demands on essentially private persons who come into public view.
- It alleged that the transaction was unconscionable, inequitable and unreasonable.
- More example sentences
- Members will be picked by the president, and the scope is unconscionably wider than is necessary.
- Some cases seem to be taking an unconscionably long time and then we realise too late the guard is coming up to retirement and others have cooperated in it.
- Their latest and most sweeping victory is in the Big Easy - New Orleans, the home of jazz, Mardi Gras, great food… and unconscionably low wages.