- Not contaminated: uncontaminated air and foodMore example sentences
- The youngsters come to many parts of the country, including Pembrokeshire, to enjoy the benefits of clean air and uncontaminated food.
- The charity estimates that each four-week visit increases the children's life expectancies by up to two years, because the fresh air and uncontaminated food boosts their immune systems.
- A project spokesman said: ‘The children's damaged immune systems are boosted by breathing clean air and eating plenty of uncontaminated food.’
More definitions of uncontaminatedDefinition of uncontaminated in:
- The US English dictionary