Not controllable: her brother had an uncontrollable temper
More example sentences
- It's associated with a fiery temper, with an uncontrollable individuality and impetuousness.
- An old flame and I met and reignited uncontrollable fires of passion.
- That may be true of the play but it isn't true of Don Carlos the man; driven, as he is, by an uncontrollable passion.
unmanageable, out of control, ungovernable, wild, unruly, disorderly, recalcitrant, refractory, obstreperous, turbulent, intractable, incorrigible, disobedient, delinquent, insubordinate, defiant, non-compliant, undisciplined
British informal stroppy, bolshie
wild, violent, forceful, frantic, frenzied, furious, raging, raving, mad, crazed, hysterical, maniacal, manic
informal crazy, hyper
- Example sentences
- As background factors, graveness, uncontrollableness and repeated history of grand attack are frequently seen.
- The particular risk of biological agents, when used as weapons, is their extreme uncontrollableness.
- Given their unpredictableness and their uncontrollableness, all there is left is recovery.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.