Definition of uncontroversial in English:
Not controversial: this is an uncontroversial statement most of the changes were uncontroversial
More example sentences
- However, I think it is possible to show that the two characteristics I use in the argument are relatively uncontroversial in terms of defining science.
- Judicial notice overcomes the necessity of proving facts that are clearly uncontroversial or beyond reasonable dispute.
- Far more likely is that he will select a successor beyond criticism who will restore the position to uncontroversial neutrality.
- Example sentences
- Certainly my academic career is one to which the adjective ‘vacuous’ can be uncontroversially applied.
- Utterly uncontroversially, Laban also calls psychology The Bleeding Obvious and gets to quote Thomas Hardy.
- The involvement of the School Governors goes back to August 1998 when, uncontroversially, they suspended the Applicant following the receipt of information about the police investigation.
Definition of uncontroversial in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan