Definition of uncontroversial in English:
Not controversial: this is an uncontroversial statement most of the changes were uncontroversial
More example sentences
- However, I think it is possible to show that the two characteristics I use in the argument are relatively uncontroversial in terms of defining science.
- Judicial notice overcomes the necessity of proving facts that are clearly uncontroversial or beyond reasonable dispute.
- Far more likely is that he will select a successor beyond criticism who will restore the position to uncontroversial neutrality.
- Example sentences
- Certainly my academic career is one to which the adjective ‘vacuous’ can be uncontroversially applied.
- Utterly uncontroversially, Laban also calls psychology The Bleeding Obvious and gets to quote Thomas Hardy.
- The involvement of the School Governors goes back to August 1998 when, uncontroversially, they suspended the Applicant following the receipt of information about the police investigation.
Definition of uncontroversial in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.