- Not controversial: this is an uncontroversial statement most of the changes were uncontroversialMore example sentences
- However, I think it is possible to show that the two characteristics I use in the argument are relatively uncontroversial in terms of defining science.
- Judicial notice overcomes the necessity of proving facts that are clearly uncontroversial or beyond reasonable dispute.
- Far more likely is that he will select a successor beyond criticism who will restore the position to uncontroversial neutrality.
- More example sentences
- Certainly my academic career is one to which the adjective ‘vacuous’ can be uncontroversially applied.
- Utterly uncontroversially, Laban also calls psychology The Bleeding Obvious and gets to quote Thomas Hardy.
- The involvement of the School Governors goes back to August 1998 when, uncontroversially, they suspended the Applicant following the receipt of information about the police investigation.
More definitions of uncontroversialDefinition of uncontroversial in:
- The US English dictionary