- 1(Of a building) not adapted to a different use: good, unconverted barns in his area sell for about £75,000More example sentences
- Can an estate agent include an unconverted garage or attic in the total square footage?
- There are still a load of barns on each hillside, unconverted, relatively well maintained.
- Bradford supermarket giant Morrisons today warned annual profits would be substantially below expectations as trading flagged at unconverted Safeway stores.
- 2Not having adopted a different religion, belief, or practice: unconverted pagansMore example sentences
- Even when he leaves us unconverted, he leaves us confused.
- Like them or not - and I came away unconverted - rowies subvert the appalling global food culture with a deeply satisfying disregard for the attempt to please all the people all the time.
- With a new band, the unconverted audience needs to believe that the guys up on stage are having the time of their life, working in a perfect symbiotic union of sound to express themselves the only way they know how.
- 3 Rugby (Of a try) not followed by a successful kick at goal: Moore went on to score an unconverted tryMore example sentences
- In the first half of extra time Eagles kept up the pressure and were rewarded with a penalty goal and an unconverted try to give them the lead for the first time in the game.
- Lions' Lee Patterson then claimed an unconverted try, followed shortly afterwards by an Ian Sinfield four-pointer, and with Watson adding the goal points the Lions had a ten point cushion.
- This was quickly followed by an unconverted try for Newbury full-back Czertak, which extended the lead to 21-3.
More definitions of unconvertedDefinition of unconverted in:
- The US English dictionary