- Not correlated; lacking a mutual relationship or connection.More example sentences
- Maximum economies of scale mean the essential goods are uncorrelated.
- In the second stage, we apply Independent Component Analysis (ICA) to separate the channels of information from uncorrelated noise.
- In large alignments, with fairly randomly scattered ambiguities, site-pattern probability estimates remain close to uncorrelated.
More definitions of uncorrelatedDefinition of uncorrelated in:
- The US English dictionary