- Not corrupted: Lucinda is uncorrupted by nefarious influencesMore example sentences
- When he walked out on the band in 1965, he claimed he'd quit because he wanted to play ‘pure, sincere and uncorrupted music.’
- The point is also to end criminality so that we have wholesome and uncorrupted politics.
- Laura represents everything that he wants; she is an innocent, as yet uncorrupted, a genuine person in a world of silver tongues and those who would use him for their own gain.
More definitions of uncorruptedDefinition of uncorrupted in:
- The US English dictionary