- 1Not counted: the numbers could have included previously uncounted childrenMore example sentences
- Holding those bags up only proves our point, Dick, that we need these uncounted ballots to be counted before this is final.
- They were able to distribute more than 2,500 English-language brochures to international tourists and an uncounted number of brochures in Finnish and German.
- A country lies in ruins and an uncounted number of dead has resulted from this lie.
- 1.1Very numerous: uncounted millions of dollarsMore example sentences
- By then he'd raked in uncounted millions of dollars, much of which he shared with partners in the Mob.
- Even now, an unemployment rate that has risen by 1-1/2 points in four years masks a significant loss of job opportunities for millions of uncounted workers who have left the labor force.
- Many students were stranded and uncounted months of their time was wasted.
More definitions of uncountedDefinition of uncounted in:
- The US English dictionary