Unable to be denied or disputed: it is an undeniable fact that some dogs are easier to train than others
More example sentences
- It's undeniable that the scope of copyright has expanded vastly during the last few decades.
- It seemed undeniable that he would one day be recognised as the greatest ever.
- Yet it is undeniable that competition for higher education has changed over the past two decades.
indisputable, indubitable, unquestionable, beyond doubt, beyond question, beyond a shadow of a doubt, inarguable, undebatable, incontrovertible, incontestable, irrefutable, unassailable;
certain, sure, definite, positive, conclusive, watertight, proven, clear, clear-cut, straightforward, plain, as plain as a pikestaff, transparent, obvious, unmistakable, evident, self-evident, manifest, staring one in the face, patent, marked, pronounced, express, emphatic, categorical, unequivocal, compelling
- [sentence adverb]: the topic is undeniably an important oneMore example sentences
- He's also undeniably pleased with the positive critical reaction.
- Frustrating his films may be, but they're undeniably unique, powerful, and beautiful to look at.
- There is also an undeniably powerful link between our biology and our emotions.