Provided with insufficient resources: under-resourced schools
More example sentences
- Last night, critics of the service suggested overworked and under-resourced prosecutors were dealing leniently with many offenders simply to clear enormous backlogs of cases.
- They do their best, it is not the fault of the doctors, physchiatrists, physchologists, nurses, etc., that the mental health service is under-resourced.
- But it is widely accepted now that prosecution service is under-powered, under-resourced, poorly managed and insecure about its purpose.
- Example sentences
- Those who object to the under-resourcing of teaching, to skewed management priorities, to waste and financial chicanery, are bullied, harassed and victimised.
- It will take more than the $5 million and a few extra staff announced to rectify the inherent under-resourcing of the forensic laboratory.
- In my first report to the Management Committee last year I identified the under-resourcing of the office as a central issue that needed to be addressed.
Words that rhyme with under-resourcedexhaust, unforced
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: under-resourced
Definition of under-resourced in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.