verb[with object] (usually as adjective underappreciated)
- Fail to value sufficiently highly: one of the jazz world’s most underappreciated artistsMore example sentences
- Somewhat more successful are the cuts with guest rappers, most notably a few with the woefully under appreciated Jean Grae.
- A fascinating tale of an under appreciated Australian hero.
- Chris Byrd is a very under appreciated fighter in today's Heavyweight division.
More definitions of underappreciateDefinition of underappreciate in:
- The US English dictionary