- 1.1 (underparts) The underside of an animal’s body, especially when of a specified colour or pattern: the neck and underparts are creamy whiteMore example sentences
- Females are buff-brown with streaked backs and plain buff underparts.
- The Western Scrub-Jay has blue upperparts, a grayish-brown back, and light underparts.
- The bird's upper body and wings are black or dark grey, and its underparts are white.
More definitions of underpartDefinition of underpart in:
- The US English dictionary