- Not having prepared sufficiently to carry out a task: if you are underprepared the likelihood of success is reducedMore example sentences
- However, remedial education often carries a stigma because of its association with underprepared students.
- ‘I'm sorry we're a bit underprepared,’ she fussed, ‘if you were here tomorrow there would be a chaise longue and everything.’
- I feel seriously underprepared, but I have discovered that briefings from teachers are pretty useless, and I need to find out from the kids what they have actually done.
More definitions of underpreparedDefinition of underprepared in:
- The US English dictionary