- Situated, occurring, or done below the sea or the surface of the sea: undersea cablesMore example sentences
- Some of the salt in the oceans comes from undersea volcanoes and hydrothermal vents.
- Hydrothermal vents result from undersea cracks in the earth's crust, which allow lava and hot fluids to seep out.
- In Asia, the company's subsidiary owns undersea cables, fiber optic rings, and Web hosting centers in several cities.
More definitions of underseaDefinition of undersea in:
- The US English dictionary