Coat (the underpart of a motor vehicle) with waterproof material as protection against rust.
- The bodies are automatically undersealed and then painted by a combination of manual and machine methods.
- This method determines pavement deflection when undersealing, in accordance with the specifications.
- I sealed the seams inside the wheelarch with a bitumen sealant and then undersealed the wheelarches.
Waterproof coating used as protection against rust.
- I was travelling slowly in a convoy, sedately chipping away at my underseal, when a white van driver decided he would create a bow wave of rocks and a wake of expletives by overtaking the line of traffic at about 60 mph.
- Fortunately this example has been well looked after, but after 30 years the underseal has failed.
- By now any competent restorer should know that bitumen underseal is not the product to use.
Words that rhyme with undersealallele, anele, anneal, appeal, Bastille, Beale, Castile, chenille, cochineal, cockatiel, conceal, congeal, creel, deal, eel, Emile, feel, freewheel, genteel, Guayaquil, heal, heel, he'll, keel, Kiel, kneel, leal, Lille, Lucille, manchineel, meal, misdeal, Neil, O'Neill, ordeal, peal, peel, reel, schlemiel, seal, seel, she'll, spiel, squeal, steal, steel, Steele, teal, veal, weal, we'll, wheel, zeal
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.