- Coat (the underpart of a motor vehicle) with waterproof material as protection against rust.More example sentences
- The bodies are automatically undersealed and then painted by a combination of manual and machine methods.
- This method determines pavement deflection when undersealing, in accordance with the specifications.
- I sealed the seams inside the wheelarch with a bitumen sealant and then undersealed the wheelarches.
noun[mass noun] Back to top
- Waterproof coating used as protection against rust.More example sentences
- I was travelling slowly in a convoy, sedately chipping away at my underseal, when a white van driver decided he would create a bow wave of rocks and a wake of expletives by overtaking the line of traffic at about 60 mph.
- Fortunately this example has been well looked after, but after 30 years the underseal has failed.
- By now any competent restorer should know that bitumen underseal is not the product to use.