- The signatory or co-signatories to the document in question: we, the undersigned, wish to protest at the current activities of the companyMore example sentences
- We the undersigned wish to appeal to the sensibilities and careful deliberations of other County Councillors throughout County Sligo when considering this issue at a later date.
- We, the undersigned, wish to express to you our grave concern about the ongoing and unrelenting nature of the crisis in the country.
- Please contact the undersigned should you have any questions.
adjectiveBack to top
More definitions of undersignedDefinition of undersigned in:
- The US English dictionary