- Impose too little work on (someone): MPs are viewed by the public as overpaid and underworkedMore example sentences
- Generals and others feared that underworked soldiers might degenerate into an armed mob, so education became a useful and time-consuming diversion.
- In the first eight months I was working there, I was chronically underworked, and yet they employed an intern, and threw work at him.
- It is a popularly held notion that most managers are underworked and overpaid, is it not?
More definitions of underworkDefinition of underwork in:
- The US English dictionary