Definition of undeserved in English:
Not warranted, merited, or earned: an undeserved term of imprisonment
More example sentences
- You could argue that such a destiny is unfair, unjust, undeserved, and maybe that's so, but such an argument is irrelevant.
- I think they've got an undeserved reputation, and I think it's a shame to see what's happening with them.
- Like many unprolific authors he has acquired an undeserved reputation for brevity.
- Example sentences
- Words cannot express what I today have undeservedly suffered.
- I'm a forty-one-year old metropolitan male, blissfully and undeservedly attached to a very charming woman, but I can well remember what it is like to be a thirty something single male.
- For the last four weeks we've got knocked from pillar to post, and undeservedly at times.
Definition of undeserved in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan