Definition of undeserving in English:
Not deserving or worthy of something positive, especially help or praise: the applicant is undeserving of assistance the undeserving poor
More example sentences
- I'm not interested in whether or not they are married, or whether they are the deserving or undeserving poor.
- We must not blame the poor nor place them in categories of deserving or undeserving.
- I guess that there has to be some sort of finality; the awards will be back next year, complete with deserving and undeserving winners.
- Example sentences
- So unless we notice that a player has been omitted undeservingly, we cannot say anything.
- I think he will win the title undeservingly and probably be champ for a little while.
Definition of undeserving in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.